[Catalyst] SchemaLoader?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 04:32:29 GMT 2006

Hello,

I have read the POD documentation of the myapp_create.pl and I have seen:

myapp_create.pl model SomeDB DBIC::SchemaLoader dbi:SQLite:/tmp/my.db

I have tried running that kind of command, but I have received the following
error:

Couldn't load helper "Catalyst::Helper::Model::DBIC::SchemaLoader", "Can't
locate Catalyst/Helper/Model/DBIC/SchemaLoader.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
D:/usr/site/lib D:/usr/lib .) at (eval 12) line 3.

I have searched with PPM and cpan for
Catalyst::Helper::Model::DBIC::SchemaLoader

but I couldn't find anything like that. I have also searched for just
"SchemaLoader" on cpan, with no results.

I have seen a module named Schema.pm in that location however. Is there a
mistake in the POD of the _create.pl program and I should use the ::Schema
instead?

Or another module is actually missing and the error given is not ok?

Thank you.

Octavian