[Catalyst] schema

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 02:33:13 GMT 2006

Yes, sorry, I haven't explained very well, and I think I have found a
solution.
I have a few databases which are similar. Most of the tables are the same,
and in some of them I have more other tables or some tables redefined.

I want to test the application using a certain database, and if all works
right, I want to use it with another one, and I don't want to need creating
another Catalyst application just because I have changed the database.

If I write the name of the database in more modules it will be harder to
change its name, but now I I think that I could use something like:

$c->model($c->config->{db});

and just change the name of the db in the application config.

Octavian