[Catalyst] SchemaLoader?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 15:21:19 GMT 2006

Oh no, right before I've installed DBI with the cpan shell by force, I have
tried installing it with cpan shell, and it told me that I have the latest
version installed.

If it were able to install a newer version by just using
cpan> install DBI
I wouldn't need to use
cpan> force install DBI

But it is not the first time I found that the cpan is not detecting right
the version of a module.
Anyway, I'm happy it works.

But I have another question about using the DBIx::Class, or better said
about SQL::Translator...

I have read in the POD docs that an .sql file can be created from a
DBIx::Class schema, and I have tried doing this in more ways, but without
success. If you know the syntax of the command line, can you please tell me?

I have tried:

sqlt --from DBIx::Class --to MySQL Schema.pm > mysql.sql

It gives an error telling that there is no subroutine DBIx::Class::Parser.

Thank you.

Octavian