[Catalyst] Various login problems

Mark Zealey mark at itsolve.co.uk
Wed Dec 27 15:56:20 GMT 2006

that's cos the database connection has gone away (it happens after about 20
min) and the DBD driver for you database doesnt have autoreconnect set. This
is a DBD:: specific thing - the way for mysql databases is to set
mysql_auto_reconnect to true in the DBI connection options (which iirc you
can pass through DBIx::Class somehow.

Mark