[Catalyst] debugging the login

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 18:44:15 GMT 2006

From: "Hermida, Leandro" <Leandro.Hermida at fmi.ch>

> Are you using IE?  Run your test server with the -k switch (i.e.
> script/myapp_server.pl -k).  You can read in previous Catalyst threads
> that IE has a cookie setting problem and won't login properly if you
> don't enable keep-alive connections.

> Leandro

Finally I have solved that issue, but I have another one that might because
Of Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication bug, or something else, because if I
have [% c.user %] in a template, the application gives an error, even though
there is a logged user. (I've verified that using $c->user_exists).

Thank you.

Octavian