[Catalyst] debugging the login

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at DEVGEN.com
Thu Dec 28 22:09:35 GMT 2006

> From: "Hermida, Leandro" <Leandro.Hermida at fmi.ch>
>
> > Are you using IE?  Run your test server with the -k switch (i.e.
> > script/myapp_server.pl -k).  You can read in previous
> Catalyst threads
> > that IE has a cookie setting problem and won't login
> properly if you
> > don't enable keep-alive connections.
>
> > Leandro
>
> Finally I have solved that issue, but I have another one that
Hi Octavian,
I am really curious how you solved this issue. I still have exactly the
same problem as you described but was not able to solve it.
The only thing that helps in my case is to manually delete the cookie.
Also, it happens not only with the myapp_server, but deployed in apache
as well.
What did you do to make it work for IE ???
Regards,
Marc