[Catalyst] Mixing chaines, regex and mojomojo-action-style

vti mbit at ukr.net
Sat Dec 30 20:44:53 GMT 2006

Hello.

Is there any way how two mix up chained actions and mojomojo overrides, for example
I want to get working

/en/app/some/path.action

'en' is done through chaines, but '.action' is like in MojoMojo.

Problem is that in MojoMojo we have only one application, but is there
an easy solution for making sub-paths mixing up chains and all that stuff.
I was thinkink about regexs, but they can't be mixed up with chains and
even if I am using LocalRegex I loose my language chain :(

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
vti -- Viacheslav Tikhanovskii