[Catalyst] Anyone willing to demo Catalyst in Los Angeles?

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Thu Feb 2 00:50:24 CET 2006

Very cool. Matt, I really appreciate the "sharing" and advice ;) Since I'm a
newbie, I'm sure I'll be a good gauge of that group :) I'll do my best to
pull something together and I'm sure I can enlist someone in the group who
is more perl savvy than I am.

Todd