[Catalyst] Plugins needed? (is there a list?)

Ryan Detzel god at detz.net
Wed Feb 8 15:27:30 CET 2006

I installed Catalyst this week and so far I'm amazed...I think it's one
the best setups I've used in a long time and I'm already learning and
discovering all the great things within but I need more.  I'm a visual, do
it and learn it person so I pick up on things by programming them thus I
would like to develop some plugins to increase my knowledge of Catalyst
and help out the Catalyst cummunity but I'm not sure what to make, any
ideas?  Is there a list of wanted plugins anywhere?

Thanks,
Ryan