[Catalyst] problems installing

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 05:27:21 CET 2006

On 2/8/06, David Hodgkinson <davehodg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, bizarrely enough, the Enzyme example books app was remarkably
> easy and trouble-free to work through. Extending it a little to
> say, "OK, now you've got your own table structure, here's how to
> apply Enzyme to it" would be useful. And I *know* most of that is
> CDBI/DBIC lore not Catalyst, but it's *still* useful.

I got that working easily enough, but got bogged down trying to figure
out how to add another model.  Then I decided that I didn't know
Class::DBI well enough yet and started backtracking to where I am
now...with an updated ServerDB using what I believe is the current
auth/auth/session plugins.

The gold in there for me was finding the script to use a Catalyst
model in stand-alone scripts.  I need that but was headed in from the
other direction (Class::DBI::Loader).  Still not sure which direction
to take...one thing at a time though...

dt

--

Dean Troyer