[Catalyst] Component type 'class' vs. 'instance'

Mutant mutant.nz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:32:00 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm having an odd problem where I have a Controller component that's being
registered as type 'class' rather than 'instance' as all my other compoents
(i.e. in the Debug output when the server starts up, the listing of
components has a 'type').

I'm guessing that this is also causing the actions in this controller to be
registered at the root of the project, instead of using it's full path based
on the package name. When accessing these actions at this (incorrect) URL,
it also appears not to be calling auto.

I can't see anything different in this package compared to any of my other
controllers. It also used to work, and is currently working fine on the live
version of the app, which is running a slightly older version of Catalyst
(I'm running 5.63 in dev). There are only minimal changes between the live
and dev apps.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.