[SPAM - FORGED HEADERS >> ] - Re: [Catalyst] which module helps to store session in tables usingcatalyst And Apache - Email found in subject

Raphael Kraus rkraus at wildtechnology.net
Fri Feb 10 07:29:26 CET 2006

> Thanks Chisel Wright ...........
>
>  i saw  the  module  /Catalyst-Plugin-Session-Store-DBI/
>

> in that module expires  some time   ...................
>
> wht i want is the session should be there untill browser  closed

Sorry Chveerendra, unless you're using some Ajax magic, the server has
no way of telling when a browser is closed. (You'll have to search and
find documentation on Ajax, as it's not something I current am
proficient in.)

Regards,

Raphael Kraus
Software Developer
rkraus at wildtechnology.net
02 8306 0007 Direct Line
02 8306 0077 Sales | 02 8306 0099 Fax
02 8306 0088 Support
02 8306 0055 Administration
1300 13 WILD (9453) National | 1300 88 WILD (9453) Fax

Wild Internet & Telecom, ABN 98 091 470 692
Finance - Ground Floor, 265/8 Lachlan Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Sales - Level 16 , 1604/6 Lachlan Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Telephone 1300-13-9453 |  Facsimile 1300-88-9453
http://www.wildit.com.au
DISCLAIMER & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential information and may also be the subject of client legal - legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.   This email and any attachments are also subject to copyright.  No part of them may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the copyright owner.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the message from your system.