[Catalyst] CDBI::Plain not loading model components

Geoff Richards qef at ungwe.org
Fri Feb 10 12:46:25 CET 2006

Hi,

New to this stuff, so apologies if I've got the wrong end of the stick.

I've tried using Catalyst::Model::CDBI::Plain for my model classes,
but it doesn't seem to set them up as Catalyst 'component' things,
so I can't get at them through $c->model().  Is there some extra
magic I have to do for this to work?  Do I have to 'use' these modules
somewhere?

I'd rather not use Catalyst::Model::CDBI, since I only want a few
tables out of one database, the others are irrelevent, and I don't
want autoupdate turned on.

thanks,
   geoff

--

--- Geoff Richards -------------><-------------- http://ungwe.org/ ---
"I tried to fling my shadow at the moon,