[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::LDAP

Christopher Heschong chris at wiw.org
Fri Feb 10 19:53:43 CET 2006

Adam, it works great for me...  Great job!  And the autoload stuff for the
attributes is MUCH appreciated.  I haven't (yet) tried the roles
interface, but probably will this week.

I found out why you commented out the exception for ldap_bind failures,
but it would be nice to send that to debug, or maybe somehow track if it
is the initial bind (in which case complain) or if it just can't re-bind
because of invalid credentials.

This may be a C::P::Authentication question in general but is there a way
to fetch the error msg as a string for a failed operation?  Like "Invalid
credentials" or whatever the result from Net::LDAP is... basically a hook
into the underlying Net::LDAP::Message response.

Again, this is a great help, thanks so much!