[Catalyst] Re: InstantCrud Example

Lars Balker Rasmussen lars at balker.dk
Sun Feb 12 11:02:37 CET 2006

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 12:15:50AM +0100, Lars Balker Rasmussen wrote:
> Zbigniew Lukasiak <zzbbyy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > OK - so that was from Catalyst::Plugin::FormValidator.  I've added it
> > as prerequisite and released 0.0.6 to CPAN.
> > Thank you for pointing me at that issue.

> I'm seeing the same error with C::P::FV installed, so that can't be it.

Manually adding FormValidator and DefaultEnd to the use arguments in
Myapp.pm fixed it.

The problem appears to be that catalyst.pl now makes a MyApp.pm with:

	use Catalyst qw/-Debug ConfigLoader Static::Simple/;

and instantcrud.pl does

    $appfilecont =~
       s{use Catalyst qw/-Debug Static::Simple/}
        {use Catalyst qw/-Debug Static::Simple FormValidator DefaultEnd/};

I suggest changing that to

       s{use Catalyst qw/(.*?)/}
        {use Catalyst qw/$1 FormValidator DefaultEnd/};

as well as adding C::P::DefaultEnd to the prereqs.
--
Lars Balker Rasmussen                                        Consult::Perl