[Catalyst] Testcase for DBIx::Class::Loader - demonstrates failure under load

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Mon Feb 13 15:35:10 CET 2006

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 02:23:46PM +0000, Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 01:12:08PM +0000, Toby Corkindale wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I think DBIx::Class::Loader is demonstrating a similar bug to the one I
> > hit in Class::DBI::Loader some time ago, that was subsequently fixed by
> > Daisuke Maki.
> >
> > I've attached a test case that demonstrates this in DBIx::Class:Loader,
> > against PostgreSQL.
>
> Neither I nor Sebastian Riedel are involved in the maintenance of
> DBIx::Class::Loader - that honour goes to Brandon Black these days. If you
> could send the information through to the dbix-class mailing list I'm sure
> he'd be most interested.

In that case I should raise a second bug - Line 113 on of Loader.pm contains:
=head1 AUTHOR

Sebastian Riedel, C<sri at oook.de>

cheers,
Toby

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world