[Catalyst] Is it feasable to have OnEvent ?

David Hodgkinson davehodg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 02:23:45 CET 2006

On 13 Feb 2006, at 17:10, Matt S Trout wrote:

>> As a second question, does the Catalyst do database-connection-
>> pooling ?
>
> Catalyst isn't a database access library so this makes no sense
> either.

OK, so the guy lost points on the first question, but we could go a
tad further
here by pointing out that connection pooling isn't provided by Cat,
but depending
on how it's deployed, it could either be unnecessary or provided by
the underlying
system such as Apache::DBI.

But indeed, insufficient information was provided.