[Catalyst] how to set all values in Session Session::Store::DBI Session::State::Cookie

chveerendra nadh chchveeru at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 22:07:25 CET 2006

What the fuck do you think Mr.Matt S Trout.U are the only person who is
responding in a worst manner.people come here,join newly,and dont know
regarding the things that are happening in this group.And if u know all the
things which we should do , tell them in a polite manner.This is not the way
to react.And how dare u to unsubscribe me.Dare not do so.You may be
something in some organisation.If u want to keep ur name try to change ur
behaviour.I have observed so many times,u addressing all in a worst worst
way.Dont continue this !