[Catalyst] how to set all values in Session Session::Store::DBI Session::State::Cookie

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 22:31:44 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 02:37:25AM +0530, chveerendra nadh wrote:
>    What the fuck do you think Mr.Matt S Trout.U are the only person who is
>    responding in a worst manner.people come here,join newly,and dont know
>    regarding the things that are happening in this group.And if u know all
>    the things which we should do , tell them in a polite manner.This is not
>    the way to react.And how dare u to unsubscribe me.Dare not do so.You may
>    be something in some organisation.If u want to keep ur name try to change
>    ur behaviour.I have observed so many times,u addressing all in a worst
>    worst way.Dont continue this !

Um .. I've never had a problem with Matt myself. He's always been very
helpful.

Speaking for myself, you appear to be doing very little to help
yourself solve your problems. I might have missed a detail or two, but
you seem to be asking almost exactly the same question each time you
post to this list - with no indication that you've followed links to any
of the docs or examples that would probably help you out immensely.

It's interesting to me that although English appears to not be your
first language, you've improved immensely in your last post. If only
you'd been this clear with your earlier questions - you might have had a
solution by now.

Go for a tea break, relax, and perhaps try asking again - politely.
Explain your problem clearly, let us all know what you've tried so far,
and what you've read in your quest to help yourself.

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.