[Catalyst] Can't infer join condition

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 15:56:56 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 09:42:42AM -0500, hkclark at gmail.com wrote:
> Was a solution ever found to this problem.  I'm trying to run Parley
> 0.08 and I get the following output when I run
> script/parley_server.pl:

> I found some discussion about the "Too late to run INIT block" issue
> and it sounds like that's just something to ignore for now.  But the
> "Can't infer join condition" appears to be a show stopper.

I never remembered exactly where I'd seen it myself. I've never seen it
(as far as I recall) with Parley and psql 8.x

I've not upgraded DBIC to 0.5 yet [been spending too much time
photographing attractive women...], but I do try to keep my other DB
related modules up to date, esp. ::Loader which did have issues that
affected Parley.

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.