[Catalyst] Can't infer join condition

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:22:21 CET 2006

On 2/15/06, hkclark at gmail.com <hkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/15/06, Brandon Black <blblack at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > What version of Loader is that using (and what version of
> > DBIx::Class)?  I wouldn't expect such an error out of Loader 0.14+,
> > but if it is, I guess we need some more fixes.  One known issue is
> > that Loader doesn't handle multi-column FKs very elegantly or
> > correctly (or multiple rels between the same pair of tables), but it
> > has never done so.  FWIW Schema::Loader does the multi-col FKs
> > correctly.
> >
> > -- Brandon
> >

> Thanks for the note.  I have these DBIx modules and versions installed:
>   DBIx::Class -- 0.05003
>   DBIx::Class::Loader -- 0.18
>   DBIx::ContextualFetch -- 1.03

I just installed Parley 0.08 + all the prereqs shown during  "perl
Makefile.PL", with the latest DBIx::Class and DBIx::Class::Loader, and
it worked fine for me (yay, I have an empty forum now :)

The only hang-up was I had to force install
Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC (it failed tests).

Can you retry with the latest revs of DBIx::Class and
DBIx::Class::Loader just in case (I don't suspect anything will
change, but you never know).

-- Brandon