[Catalyst] [Please Read] Mass patch attachments for all Helper namespace!

Gavin Henry ghenry at perl.me.uk
Fri Feb 17 17:31:19 CET 2006

<quote who="Brandon Black">
> On 2/17/06, Gavin Henry <ghenry at perl.me.uk> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Excuse the subject title, but just about all Helper namespace is guilty
>> ;-)
>>
>> Please look at the patches to see if one is for you.
>>
>> Merely added a:
>>
>> =begin pod_to_ignore
>>
>> before all __DATA__ sections.
>>
>> Otherwise it looks hideous on the CPAN.
>>
>> Shame these weren't all in trunk, it would have been much quicker (took
>> an
>> hour).
>>
>> Hope you guys don't mind ;-)
>>

> Feeling a bit industrious today?  Thanks :)

I decided to start typing. So I wrote one patch, and when I did that, I
thought maybe I'd write another. And when I did that, I thought maybe I'd
just write one more. And I figured since I have written this many, maybe
I'd just keep writting and write a patch for the whole of the CPAN. And
that's what I did I. For no particular reason, I just kept on writing.
When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you
know, I went.

;-)

I've always liked that film (Forrest Gump).

Gavin.

--
Walking the road to enlightenment... I found a penguin and a camel on the
way..... Fancy a yourname at perl.me.uk? Just ask!!!