[Catalyst] External plugins (continued)

Ovid publiustemp-catalyst at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 00:08:56 CET 2006

--- Ovid <publiustemp-catalyst at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't see a problem with and and it wouldn't be too terribly hard
> implement.  In the meantime, here's my proposed plugin patch:
>
>   http://rafb.net/paste/results/Pcv25r41.html

Naturally, out of all of the code, tests, and docs, I forgot to
document the new behavior.  The following is added in the DESCRIPTION:

  If your plugin starts with a name other than C<Catalyst::Plugin::>,
you can
  fully qualify the name by using a unary plus:

    use Catalyst qw/
        My::Module
        +Fully::Qualified::Plugin::name
    /;