[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBICSchema

Alex Kavanagh alex at tinwood.homelinux.org
Sun Feb 19 19:50:41 CET 2006

Very OT, but for those interested - promise not to post anything else
on it ...

At Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:03:15 +0000,
Carl Franks wrote:

> On 13/02/06, Alex Kavanagh <alex at tinwood.homelinux.org> wrote:
>
> > I dislocated my shoulder yesterday while walking.
>
> Boy, you must sure have a funky walk!

Actually, much, much sadder than that!  I was geocaching (I know, very
sad, but they like it) with my niece and nephew and was peering under
a fallen tree on a slippery path.  My right arm was out to my side and
stabilising me and then my feet slipped.  I pressed with my arm to
stop me falling into a mini-ravine and the pressure on my shoulder (my
arm was directly out to the side, bent slightly at the elbow)
dislocated my shoulder.

Fantastically painful and something to be avoided.  Fully incapable of
typing for a whole week, and even now can only do it in short stages.

Cheers
Alex.