[Catalyst] Fwd: Call for Papers Opens for ApacheCon Europe 2006

Andrew Ford A.Ford at ford-mason.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 16:13:18 CET 2006

I saw this as I was on my way out to the Birmingham.pm meeting last
night and was thinking about submitting a proposal for a session
myself.  If noone more experienced wants to do this then I would be
happy to dot it.  I need to work out what exactly to cover -- probably a
rapid introduction with some demos, general advocacy for Catalyst, Perl
and CPAN generally followed by examples of some of the more cool
features -- but there is plenty of time to prepare and hone a good
talk.   I could try out the talk at the next pm meeting in March and
also give it at YAPC::Europe, which of course is going to be hosted by
Birmingham.pm this year.

Andrew