[Catalyst] p-static-simple line-ending patch

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:55:17 CET 2006

On 24/02/06, A. Pagaltzis <pagaltzis at gmx.de> wrote:

> Ah, there you go. That is the correct fix. Either both the input
> and the output need to be cooked, or both need to be raw.

[snip]

It sounds like you have a good handle on how to sort it out. I haven't
had time to read your reply fully, but I just want to clarify - the
problems I had with content-length weren't just with files handled
with static-simple : all the test output I was sending was a page that
was output from TT.

I'll leave any further comments 'til I've had time to read your reply properly.

Thanks,
Carl