[Catalyst] on php

Matt Cauthorn mcauthorn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:43:34 CET 2006

I agree with Kenny. The benefits are clear; Cat and projects like it will
gain momentum on their own accord because they just work, like a good MVC
setup should. After all, one can only go through so much pain with some of
the bloatware packages out there that claim to solve all of your problems
out of the box.

In my view Cat is a serious enterprise offering - the trick, as usual, is to
convince the corporate types that they are actually better served with an
open, modular and sane package like Cat.

Fortunately, some of these opinions may be changing after years of
struggling with the other enterprise "friendly" alternatives out there.
We'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, keep up the great work.

Regards,
Matt Cauthorn