[Catalyst] error when installing Catalyst

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at fcc.ro
Sun Feb 26 15:29:07 CET 2006

Thanks. I have succeeded installing it, but now it gives another error.

I have create the first app (named "catalyst"), running:

catalyst catalyst

It was created fine, with no errors, but when trying to run the program
"catalyst_server.pl", it gave the following error:

Invalid CODE attribute: Private at E:/web/catalyst/script/../lib/Catalyst.pm
line 45
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
E:/web/catalyst/script/../lib/Catalyst.pm line 50.
Compilation failed in require at E:/web/catalyst/script/../lib/catalyst.pm
line 13.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
E:/web/catalyst/script/../lib/catalyst.pm line 13.
Compilation failed in require at E:\web\catalyst\script\catalyst_server.pl
line 49.
---

I have never used subroutine attributes, so I don't know what could be
wrong.

Thanks.

Teddy