[Catalyst] Doubts while converting Maypole framework to Catalyst framework

Vidya Sagar vsagarkola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:59:51 CET 2006

Thank you for the reply.But that is not what i want.Actually i need to know
whether there is any template path to be specified like we have in maypole"
[%config.uri_base%] " similarly to that in catalyst . Or can i write the
same thing i.e " [%config.uri_base%] " for the url to work
If i give like that my url is redirecting to the home page.thats my problem.
 thank you