[Catalyst] Doubts while converting Maypole framework to Catalyst framework

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:52:25 CET 2006

Are you sure that the page you are linking to is being served?  The
common catalyst setup displays the welcome page when it should give a
404 Page Not Found response.  This happens when you use the default
attribute for serving the index page - before the index attribute was
added to Catalyst the default was the only way to serve something for
a 'directory', now we have the index attribute for that.

--
Zbyszek