[Catalyst] How can we parse the path in catalyst

apv apv at sedition.com
Tue Feb 28 20:19:58 CET 2006

On Tuesday, February 28, 2006, at 11:06  AM, Len Jaffe wrote:
>> Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
>> if you started off
>> saying "how can I make
>> Catalyst power my site" rather than "how can I make
>> my nasty hacks round
>> Maypole's lack of features work under Catalyst" I
>> think you'd be doing a
>> lot better.
>
> Matt S Trout is an agry fellow. :-)

Hardly.

Matt's replying, quite politely, the a fellow who has now asked the
same set of questions... 6? times, while ignoring lots of advice
and pointers and even trying to start a flame war.

Matt and others (like Brandon, Sebastian, Marcus...) on this list do
work for free for the rest of us that would cost thousands and
thousands of dollars in the real world.

Be respectful and contribute or don't participate at all. Makes
the rest of us look bad and gambles with the good will these
wonderful cats show.

-Ashley