[Catalyst] Error in Catalyst....Urgent!

Roland Lammel rl at brabbel.net
Tue Jan 3 11:11:43 CET 2006

That usually means you haven't configured the Authentication Plugin
correctly.

It needs to know what the user table is, the userid column and password
column. When using CDBI or DBIC you simply define the userclass and the
corresponding field names to match your DB schema for that usertable.

I had the same problem using a DBIC class, but it worked after I got my
config right.

+rl