[Catalyst] redirection hint?

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Wed Jan 4 20:05:12 CET 2006

Hi folks:

   I am now adding users to the database using my Catalyst components.
This is good.  During the process, I have a form that is filled out with
an action of "/admin/doit" .  This corresponds to

	sub doit : Local {
	#....
	}

and I see users correctly added to the db.

   That was the "hard" part.  I am sure this is a FAQ, and I think I am
sufficiently coffee deprived at this moment not to recognize it, but the
next question goes something like this.  After the doit method completes
its work, I want it to forward/redirect/jump over to the "/admin/list"
URL.  Right now, it is trying to render /admin/doit (and as I have a
default set up for the admin controller, it goes where I want) and the
web URL in the browser shows /admin/doit.

   How do I redirect or forward the tail end of the processing over to
/admin/list and have it display /admin/list ?  Thanks.

Joe

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com
phone: +1 734 786 8423
fax  : +1 734 786 8452 or +1 866 888 3112
cell : +1 734 612 4615