[Catalyst] View::TT FILTERS and utf-8

Bernard FRIT bernard.frit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:40:08 CET 2006

I have the same problem but upgrading Encode didn't solve it.

It's pretty odd :
- char rendering is OK within IE 6.0
- accented chars are rendered with ? within Moz 1.0.7
- char rendering is OK within both  IE 6.0 and Moz 1.0.7 when using
build'in server.

The problem occurs only when using mod_perl.

Looking at html source :
- within IE chars are not translated into é and so but stay as
E9 for é
- within Moz accented chars are translated into ?

--
Bernard FRIT