[Catalyst] additional_template_paths in Catalyst::View::TT 0.21

Todd Holbrook paradawks at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 16:25:50 CET 2006

Yes, I have multiple Catalyst applications that need to add a path to the
beginning of INCLUDE_PATH based on the URL or something in the session.  I'm
also using a custom view for those apps and would be happy to remove it in
favour of using that functionality in C::V::TT if it existed.

Todd

On 1/7/06, Will Hawes <info at whawes.co.uk> wrote:

> additional_template_paths can be used to add to the end of INCLUDE_PATH
> for Template Toolkit. IMO it should also be possible either to add to
> the start of INCLUDE_PATH, or to set INCLUDE_PATH in it entirety. I
> currently do the latter with a custom view - would anyone else like to
> see this functionality in Catalyst::View::TT?

Todd Holbrook
Systems Consultant
Simon Fraser University