[Catalyst] [Patch] Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Credential::Password.pm -- typo and debug consistency

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 18:09:51 CET 2006

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 12:03:50PM -0500, Andy Grundman wrote:
> Christopher H. Laco wrote:
> >Right. So, do we do "if $c->debug" in 400 different places, of should
> >$c->log->debug do that check itself?
>
> Neither, use $c->log->levels.

According to the docs that "sets log levels" ... which means?

Are you saying, and the dogs implying that if you use the statement:

  $c->log->levels( 'warn', 'error', 'fatal' );

then all other level log messages will be supressed?

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.