[Catalyst] Meios Create Gallery Error

Mohsen Basirat mohsen_basirat at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 20:11:57 CET 2006

i run it under debian linux and change galleridir in Config.yml to /files/galleries ( however i didn't see any usefull change ) and when in click on submit on create gallery page directory and DB record created and set in DB
but i give this error

"Christopher H. Laco" <claco at chrislaco.com> wrote: Mohsen Basirat wrote:
> Dear Catalysters
> I get Meios Photo Gallery application from svn
> and run it  under   Catalyst 5.61 but i have an error on creating new Gallery
> with this error :
> Caught exception "Directory or file '/files/Meios/root/static/files/galleries/aaa' already exists at /files/Meios/script/../lib/Meios/Gallery.pm line 18."
> any suggestion
> Regards
>
> Mohsen Basirat

Damn it, I wish people would stop using my software. This whole fixing
bugs thin is cramping my style. :-)

I'll play. Does:

/files/Meios/root/static/files/galleries/aaa

exist on your file system?

For that matter, what os?

-=Chris