[Catalyst] additional_template_paths in Catalyst::View::TT 0.21

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 13:00:22 CET 2006

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 09:57:43AM +0100, Zbigniew Lukasiak wrote:
> 1. The additional paths are added at the beginning of the INCLUDE_PATH
> not at the end. This needs to be fixed in the POD.
>
> 2. There is an accessor to the reference to the INCLUDE_PATH array -
> include_path.  This perhaps needs to be added to the POD as well.  If
> you use it you take full responsibility over it and you need to
> remember that the template provider is being used between requests and
> subrequests and if you just add to it without cleaning this can be a
> memory leak.

Are there examples anywhere to show How To Do It Properly.
This is something I'd like to look at in the next week or few, and "if
you just add to it without cleaning" is a warning that I need to do
*something*, but I've no idea what/when/where.

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.