[Catalyst] Status for managed hosting bundle?

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Wed Jan 11 18:14:52 CET 2006

Michael Richards wrote:
> On 1/11/06, Allen Bolderoff <allen at gist.net.au> wrote:
>>  Hey guys – happy n.y and all that
>>

>> I have been out of the loop for a while and remember reading about a way
>> to install catalyst in a non-root environment ie on a shared hosting
>> service.
>>
> I think you might be referring to CatInABox, which you can download at
> http://handelframework.com/downloads/CatInABox.tar.gz. I believe this is
> still experimental and I don't know how much documentation, if any, is
> inside it.

There's a README in there that lists what it has, and what to do.
Right now, CatInABox contains enough to get Catalyst up and running, but
it doesn't have anything that is compiled.

I've still gotten next to nowhere on the PAR in a PAR files problem, but
once I do, I should have something more platworm specific, and more
inclusive after that.

-=Chris