[Catalyst] Cat 5.61 and Scaffold

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 17:29:30 CET 2006

Hi, I am upgrading Catalyst to the newest version which requires DBIC instead of CDBI. I tried to use Scaffold to create template structure for my database, like I used to do with Cat 5.3x. The command is:
  myapp_create.pl view TT TT
  myapp_create.pl model Database DBIC dbi:SQLite ....
  myapp_create.pl controller myTable Scaffold DBIC::myTable

  This gives me the same structure as that of the previous version of Cat. But when I tried to access the template, I've got the error:
  Couldn't forward to command "test1::View::TT". Invalid action or component.

  I just wonder someone could give me some help here.

  Thanks