[Catalyst] Can't locate object method FIRSTKEY error using modperl and catalyst

Balaji Srinivasan balajione at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:58:39 CET 2006

Hi Everyone
The issue below got resolved. The problem was that I was using an older
verison of CGI.pm. Once I upgraded to the latest version, it worked
(somewhat).
Thanks to everyone for their help.
I have to make this app work with my legacy code. For that I have this app
in a separate directory. (lets say MyApp). Now if i give the URL
http://localhost/MyApp/foo it goes to Catalyst but catalyst tries to get the
MyApp/foo method instead of just foo. How do I make it work without changing
the URL mapping in my Controller?
Thanks
Balaji