[Catalyst] Catalyst::Example::InstantCRUD RFC

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:54:52 CET 2006

Hi,

Thank you for your interest.  I see many problems with current
version, and I focuse on fixing the bugs and solving the most obvious
design problems.  But if you yourself want to add new features like
the mentioned by you drop-downs I'll welcome that.

For this project I decided to try darcs
(http://abridgegame.org/darcs/) for the source control.  This might be
a bit too exotic so I think I'll change it to something else later.
Now I made it available at zby.aster.net.pl/repos/cep (run  darcs get
http://zby.aster.net.pl/repos/cep to get it, or wget if you don't want
darcs).

Currently I am working on some cleaning. I changed the names Will
pointed and made it using uri_for, I was not aware of it's existence
when I first wrote that code.

-- Zbyszek