[Catalyst] Can't infer join condition

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 16:08:09 CET 2006

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 08:56:09AM -0600, Brandon Black wrote:
> I suspect that your relationship is still not being defined correctly.
>  I thought we had made DBIx::Class::Loader handle the "no primary
> keys" case correctly, but now that I looked again, it looks kinda
> broken.  The final call to _has_many() doesn't specify the column
> explicitly, and DBIx::Class won't find it if it isn't a PK (unless by
> happy magic accident it is the same as the lowercase of the last part
> of the table class name).

All of my tables in this schema *do* have primary keys, of the form

I'll run the app later with debug => 1 to see what DBIC thinks the
relationships are.

At the moment I'm wrestling with (as yet unknown) differences between
versions 0.09 and 0.12 of DBIx::Class::Loader

It's been one of those days :)

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.