[Catalyst] Catalyst and Modperl question

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Mon Jan 16 16:15:29 CET 2006

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 07:33:03PM -0800, Balaji Srinivasan wrote:
> Hi Everyone
> After giving up on deploying my catalyst application as a CGI script, I
> decided to try deploying it with modperl. I installed httpd-2.0.55 with
> modperl 2.0.0.2

Hi Balaji,

Could you test that your mod_perl setup is working properly?
ie. Make a very simple "Hello world!" app, without using Catalyst, and make
sure that it works under your mod_perl setup.

Toby

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world