[Catalyst] problems with Authentication::Roles plugin

Amol Ghanekar amol.ghanekar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:37:21 CET 2006

I have a question in regards to this.
I had included:
"Session  AND Session::Store::FastMmap"
but I was using only the Session::Store::FastMmap module. (included both
modules, but used only one of those)
My tool was working correctly most of the times (it stored the session info
of the user and passed on with no troubles), but once in a while the user
got automatically kicked out of the session and was then referred back to
the login page and had to again login.

So, I did a trial and error method and tried removing the included "Session"
module (since I was not using it) and kept the "Session::Store::FastMmap"
and it worked fine.

What was happening and thats what I think now, is that there was some kind
of collision between the packages.
But I dont know whether thats the correct reason, or theres something more
to the story.
Any help on this?
Thanks