[Catalyst] HTML::Widget

Allen S. Rout asr at ufl.edu
Tue Jan 17 03:19:49 CET 2006

I'm trying to use HTML::Widget to make my forms.  I got as far as
emitting the basic $result->as_xml, which is (very reasonably, and as
expected) functionally correct but looks like ass.

I am setting about rendering the pieces of the form individually,
intersperced with markup.  I can elicit the individual elements just
fine, but I can't find the right knobs to generate things like the
form tag, and the other bits and pieces which HTML::Widget would put
there.  Looking through the code, it's not clear that such an
operation is defined.  Am I barking up the wrong tree?

- Allen S. Rout