[Catalyst] HTML::Widget

Allen S. Rout asr at ufl.edu
Tue Jan 17 04:41:44 CET 2006

>> On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 04:24:03 +0100, Sebastian Riedel <sri at oook.de> said:

> It's easy to style with css, example included.

> http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/SRI/HTML-Widget-1.01/examples/simple.css

Yes, I've glommed that, and it does nicely for generic styling,
especially the validation side.  I'm aware that it's technically
possible to do all my positioning with DHTMLesque treatment of these
IDs, but I'm not competent to do that ATM, and would prefer not to
tell my budding design compatriot that he must learn that as a price
of entry. :)

> There is no form tag generator for the iterator api yet, but it's
> planned and i'll implement it asap.

OK, and thanks! Is there a way I can be of utility in that?

- Allen S. Rout