[Catalyst] Wishlist for 2006!

apv apv at sedition.com
Wed Jan 18 21:18:47 CET 2006

An idea that I'm considering working into something I'm doing is
a per page, per site, per dir tunable advertisment server for placing
ads into pages (perhaps by a template marker that is left alone
otherwise). It would also require good reporting so that ad
purchasers know what they're getting for their money and ad
publishers know what they've sold, where, for how much. (Also
could server simple static static type stuff like Google ads
or even non-advertisements, I suppose.

If anyone else has a head start on something like this, share
code! If I ever get anything going I will.

On a completely unrelated note: Catalyst::Plugin::Acme::Scramble

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Catalyst-Plugin-Acme-Scramble/lib/Catalyst/
Plugin/Acme/Scramble.pm
Woo-woo.

-Ashley