[Catalyst] HTML Controls

Kiefer, Sascha sk at intertivity.com
Wed Jan 18 23:31:24 CET 2006

Well, I'm the maintainer of HTML::Prototype! :)
It's just the way how ASP integrates their controlls into their HTML
templates.
You define your runat-property and it "works". Of course, it's just not much
to it,
But i would like a module that let's you intergrate your stuff (like
datagrids, navigation trees, ...)
into your templates - maybe as plugin for TT or HAT or even both.

--esskar