[Catalyst] Transactions with mysql - can't locate db_Main

Ross Crawford ross.crawford at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:39:20 CET 2006

Hmmmm. Yes it does. I'd be interested in knowing the reason. I'd also
prefer to be able to have it in a non-table class, as many transactions
I will be doing involve multiple tables, and it just seems wrong to have
to call db::table1->do_transaction when I'm updating table2 and table3.
In other words, is there any way to access the DB handle from my CDBI class?

ROSCO